At Dr. Radhika Remadevi’s Prime Health medical, your wellness is prime. We strive to - Provide the highest quality health care, personalized to your specific needs - Operate as your homeroom medical center to track your well rounded care by coordinating with other providers and integrating various aspects of health care - Create a comfortable atmosphere where you can be free to engage in an open conversation with your doctor. - Support your wellbeing by providing resources to make informed lifestyle and health care decisions - Emphasize on patient education, lifestyle changes and prevention, supplementing cure for resolution of all your requirements.
Prime Health Medical values you. We want to ensure your comfort and convenience along with your health. Our priority is a practice centered on you.
Prime Health Medical values flexibility. We recognize your needs for health care are always changing. We will attempt to change with you. We will embrace newer health care delivery systems as needed.
Prime Health Medical values efficiency. We believe a well-organized, efficient office leads to an improved patient experience. We aim to provide a pleasant and professional atmosphere with a positive attitude.
Primary Care and Preventive Care
Dr. Radhika Remadevi started Prime Health Medical with the idea and dedication to provide primary care services with a focus on preventive care. Being a board certified physician with experience in hospitalist care, urgent care and Primary care, she helps adults proactively manage their health to either prevent, delay or manage chronic and serious health conditions and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Having worked as a hospitalist, she understands the need for specialist coordination and comprehensive patient care to ensure the best is achieved for her patients. As an experienced Urgent Care physician, Dr. Radhika is able to determine the proper thresholds to prevent or reduce patient trips to ER. She believes in being there for her patients, for wellness visits as well as any sick, urgent care type of visits so she has a comprehensive understanding of the patient's health. Her flexible timings and availability makes it possible for her patients to see her late evenings and weekends as required.
• Primary Care and Preventive Care Services
• Comprehensive Annual Physical and Wellness Exam
• Patient Health Risk Assessment
• Same day sick visits for Common cold, Flu, Upper Respiratory Infections, UTI's, Allergies, Rashes and Allergic Reactions, Muscle Sprains, Conjunctivits etc.
• Diabetes, Hypertension and Hyperlipidemia Management
• Incision and Drainage of Minor Abscesses
• Flu shots and Immunizations
• Strep, Flu & TB Skin Testing
• Suturing Minor Cuts and Suture Removal Services
• Pre-employment Physicals
• Sports Camp Physicals for 16 years and over
• Patient Education and Awareness
• Lab testing on premises - please contact us for lab
• Referral coordination between Primary Care, Specialist and Laboratory Services including Appointment Management
Mon - 9:00 AM - 6 PM
Tue - Wed - 9:00 AM - 6 PM
Thu: 9:00 -12 PM
Fri - 8.30 AM - 6:00 PM
Sat: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Call office for an appointment.